The self-contained FirePASS SCU3x oxygen reduction fire prevention system is typically used for protecting small rooms such as archives, server rooms and similar, for volumes of up to 300m3 or more, depending on room leakage.
The SCU3x oxygen reduction fire prevention system offers the same sophisticated features that are included in all FirePASS self- contained systems, including three compressors, air quality and moisture management, automatic heat and a touch screen control panel.
The SCU3x produces a controlled oxygen-reduced air environment, monitored by advanced oxygen analysers that measure the effective O2-level in the protected area. This enables the control unit to maintain a stable hypoxic atmosphere by switching the SCU3x on and off, depending on the defined O2-level, while also providing energy savings.
- Cabinet: Metal case
- Compressors: 3 reliable oil free low pressure compressors
- Control system: Inbuilt control unit, Separate oxygen analyser unit
- Cooler: Air to air cooler
- Dimensions: 190 x 80 x 40 cm (H x W x D)
- Drain: Automatic drain and vaporizer
- Operating Temperature Range: 20 degree Celsius
- Power Consumption: 1.6 kW
- Power Input: 230VAC/50 Hz (other voltages on request)
- Solar power supply: optional
- Weight: approx. 160 kg